Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An Ebenezer



On my desk sits two very round stones made by the hand of God, they are my Ebenezers.  They were taken from the beach in Rhode Island where God moved a man's heart to give us his home for a week.  

The home was such a blessing for us.  It was a perfect week, a time of God's touch and refreshing for the Papa and the Mama.

What God told the man was, "Give them your home (you normally rent out), my son is tired from serving me through adoption.  He needs a vacation desperately, but won't be able to afford one.  Give him your home and allow Me to refresh him (and his family-namely me).  

Just remembering His faithfulness again, after a hard day and feeling weary to the bone.  Knowing He is watching out for me and looking for opportunities to bless me; as I pour myself out,
He gives me the hope and strength I need to get through another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment